Come talk to Sarah at...
- January 15, new edition of The Vanished Child.
- January 17-20, Arisia, Boston MA - Sarah's panels posted on Facebook, and she'll read from Crimes and Survivors at the Broad Universe reading.
- February 14-16, Boskone, Boston MA - Sarah's panels will be posted on Facebook
- February 15, new edition of The Knowledge of Water.
- March 15, new edition of A Citizen of the Country.
- April 1-30, 2020 - Brookline Public Library, Brookline MA - "Ten Things You Didn't Know about Titanic"
An exhibit of Titanic as you've never seen her. Includes vintage newspapers, original Titanic postcards, original memorabilia from the age of the great liners, and even a tiny piece of Titanic herself.
- April 15, 2020 - Crimes and Survivors published everywhere. Want your very own?
- April 16, 2020 - Brookline Public Library, Brookline MA - 6 PM, tour of the exhibit with Sarah Smith. 6:30-8:30, party like it's 1912! More details to come. Costumes encouraged. Signed books available, because author.
- April 18, 2020 - Worcester Book Festival, "How to Craft a Mystery," with Tilia Klebenov Jacobs and Dale T. Phillips, 10-10:45 AM. Come and support the first Worcester Book Festival!
- April 19, 2020, 1 PM, Toadstool Bookshop, Somerset Plaza, 375 Amherst St, Rte 101A, Nashua NH, with Elaine Isaak/E.C. Ambrose.
- May 1-3 - Malice Domestic, Bethesda MD
- May 11, 6:30-8 PM, "Mystery Making," sponsored by New England Sisters in Crime and the Langley-Adams Public Library. In this fun, fast-paced improv game, authors, Connie Hambley, Edith Maxwell, Amy Ray, Robin Ray, et moi will construct a brand new mystery using suggestions from the audience. Langley-Adams Public Library, 185 Main Street, Groveland, MA 01834
- October 15-18, Bouchercon, Sacramento CA
- November 6-8?, New England Crime Bake, Woburn MA